Freaky Friday

What a week Truthseekers!  From From the Benghazi hysteria to the alleged AP snooping and the fallout over the IRS’s possible misconduct in it’s investigation of tax-exempt groups, to the pointless attempts by the Necons to overturn the Affordable Care Act  . . . for the 37th time.  It’s been a whirlwind!

Lost in the partisan chaos, however, was coverage of the unspeakable horrors that are transpiring in Syria.  Too bad the media couldn’t spare a few minutes for this incredibly important story, which did not receive even as much attention and Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy. Pitiful.

Mike will discuss all the news makers -  and noisemakers  – of the week on the program tonight!

And it is Friday, so we will play political podcast trivia! Join the flying-monkey-free fun and frivolity LIVE at 9PM ET and call 877-996-2556!

-KBM

Follow us on Twitter @mikemalloyshow #Truthseeker.

And If you’re waiting to sponsor an hour or purchase/donate a podcast – DON’T!  We are preparing for exciting new things ont he Malloy show and need to help to move forward and take the next steps to expand the reach of the program!  Join your fellow Truthseekers and get your message on the air!  Click the “sponsor” tab above and exercise your free speech!

12 Responses to Freaky Friday

1. chucky says:

Obamas wars bother you, so now you have to bother the rest of us.

Just shut the fuck up please. Your bitching hasn’t solved a goddamned thing.

2. Denny NNWofLA says:

Patty,
    “Obama started war” and “arming terrorists” are two statements that bother me. Since you are here, would you please explain to the rest of us that are not on your learning curve what you are implying?

3. chucky says:

Denny….have you noticed that when you or I reply to this dumb bitch that she runs and hides like the typical right-wing troll we’ve bashed in this forum in the past?

I wonder if she knows Arch. She’s trying her best to ignore me, but I’m not going to let it happen. Putting this bitch in her place is going to be fun.

4. Denny NNWofLA says:

In fact, Chucky, I was thinking the very same thing.
    She will not respond. She seems to have the all the integrity of a tagger. ‘Nuff said.

5. Denny NNWofLA says:

Please define “terrorists”

6. chucky says:

And just how pissed off were you Reagan did it? Just how pissed off were you when that goddamned George W. Bush was blowing up countries for no good fucking reason?

WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU THEN BITCH?

Let me tell you something you little twit. I’ve been pissed off about the shit country has been doing since 1982. That was when I started really understanding how truly corrupt this “government” really is. What about you Patty. How long have YOU been “outraged” about what this corrupt government has done in your name? Sounds to me it’s been since Obama got in. You never, ever mention anybody else but Obama. So just save your bullshit indignation for somebody who gives a fuck. Nobody here gives a fuck about your bullshit, you ignorant, stupid, little bitch. You’re out of your fucking league here.

7. chucky says:

One more thing dipshit. Just where are you getting your information? If it’s from “blogs”, then you’re a bigger idiot than I gave you credit for. Now go make Arch a turkey pot pie you twit.

8. Denny NNWofLA says:

Patty… When anyone posts articles or blogs to go to, do not
    ever expect anyone to do that. Not unless you make a compelling case to peak their interest. Otherwise it’s like reading indexes. You are correct in the statement that I do not read those blogs. Why would I? I was hoping that you could possibly shed some light on the Syrian situation, as we get very little information from the MSM. In fact though, I did read some of them in an attempt to understand where you are coming from.(why don’t you just tell us?) I found them to be full of opinionated ravings that just went on and on and when I woke up I remembered lots of “assumed knowledge” and much hyperbole.
    My hope was that you could provide some insight into this horrendous situation that has caused so much death, pain and suffering. But unfortunately your posts have been more like graffiti sprayed on a wall. I don’t know what they mean, they just look ugly.
    When you say terrorists, are you referring to the rebels? The freedom fighters? Do you you back Assad? I won’t attempt to put words in your mouth. I’m only suggesting clarity. The broad brushing use of terms means nothing, be specific. Thanks.

BTW, You and Chucky have an announcement? Just kidding.

9. Joni Ellsworth says:

On tune in radio the latest shows are from 2011. Like fuck me. Also the podcasts don’t download right half the time. Okay, double fuck me. And while I am at at it, fuck the mike malloyy show.

10. Mikes website is ceqpcap

11. Tune in radio has segments from 2011. Like fuck me. Mike Mallloy radio is fucking useless. So double fuck me. And fuck Mike Malloyi radio.

12. Denny NNWofLA says:

Suddenly Patty is making sense. I’ll see
    your fuck you and raise you a cluster.