What did you think of Obama’s speech last night? Too jocular? Not funny enough? Too ready to blame Bush, or not putting enough blame on Raisin Brain? No matter what you thought of the content or delivery, expect the spinmeisters from border to border, across the fruited plain to twist his every syllable. It’s already happening.
A good friend emailed us this today:
1. Howard Zinn.
2. Obama wanting to lower energy costs by developing new nuclear plants. And offshore drilling. This guy makes me tired as your listener said.
3. The fact the high school kids today are totally unaware of the significance of the Citizens United ruling.
4. The fact that Obama believes in Clean Coal.
5. The fact that no democracy has ever survived with the supermajority requirement.
6. The fact that Obama seems to have validated the Milton Friedman/ Reagan nonsense that deficits come from spending, not relentless tax cutting. Look when the deficits exploded: 1980.
7. The fact that Obama does not reach across the aisle and bitchslap the other side.
8. The fact that Bernanke will be reappointed.
What’s your take on the SOTU? Jon the fun and frivolity, call 877-996-2556!